Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Got Chalk Paint?


via The Mommy Diaries blog

Guess what I did today? I got me some chalk paint! I'm such a nerd when it comes to paint. Do you think I could stop at one quart? Oh, no. I had to go and get three AND some wax for my first run. Tells you how much I trust ya'll with all your raving reviews:) I am itching to go pry off a lid and slap some on something...anything! I'm trying to keep myself in check and get my dresser appropriately prepped first. But, that is the great thing about this stuff (supposedly) is that you don't have to do any of that prep stuff other than wash or wipe down an item. Do you have ANY idea what that means as far as speed on pieces? Hold on to your hats! Pieces may just start flying out of my garage workshop, which I really need. I've felt a bit like molasses this summer and I'm ready to start cranking again.

So who's in the line of fire? Little Skinny dresser...that's who. She's going black (graphite) and I can't wait!

+Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Graphite =

I'm off to change into my work clothes and open a can of paint. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the highlights of each day is hearing from my readers!

Follow Me on Pinterest