Monday, August 22, 2011

Troubleshooting!

I'm taking today to do some much needed time to work on my blog layout,work on furniture, post a certain tutorial:), and play catch up. I can't thank all of you enough for all your sweet and encouraging comments on my twig chandelier! I promise the tutorial will be done asap for you. It's already typed. Now I'm just working on the pics for it. This nasty old head cold has slowed me down the last couple of days and I'm just a little behind on everything.
Also, for some reason I have not been able to see followers on my blog or anyone else's for quite some time. If you have any troubleshooting tips to pass along, please do! I've filled out two forms for Blogger with no results. Just a wee bit frustrated.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite fall inspiration photos and what I always tell my boys,
"When I look around me at all the beauty surrounding us in nature, I continue to marvel at what an amazing artist God is. If he gave us such beauty here on earth, just think what heaven is going to be like!"


"Fall Reflections"
B.E. Interiors Photography

1 comment:

  1. I've been having trouble seeing the followers on my blog the past week, but it's because I have waaaaay too many internet windows and tabs open on my computer.

    ReplyDelete

One of the highlights of each day is hearing from my readers!

Follow Me on Pinterest